Sunday 23 January 2011

BEST SITCOMS?.....


Right folks.. I previously blogged about the worst sitcoms ever with Terry and June topping my list of all-time TV Hell. Here as promised is my take on the very best sitcoms from the UK and US. Further additions to the list will be gratefully received and reviewed by the sitcom judging panel (ie. me).... 

UK  
Phoenix Nights 
Gavin and Stacey  
The Vicar of Dibley 
Miranda  
Benidorm
The Royle Family 
Nighty Night 
The Office 
Extras 
Absolutely Fabulous 
I'm Alan Partridge
Father Ted  
Only Fools and Horses
Men Behaving Badly 
Blackadder 
One Foot in the Grave 
Brass
Fawlty Towers 

US
30 Rock
Curb Your Enthusiasm
Frasier 
Friends
Golden Girls 
Cheers 
Taxi 
M*A*S*H


1 comment:

  1. What about:
    The Likely Lads
    Peep Show
    Red Dwarf
    Dad's Army
    The Young Ones?

    ReplyDelete