Sunday 6 June 2010

5000 BLOG HITS AND COUNTING....

Wowsers.. The Fishfingerbutty blogsite reached the heady milestone of achieving 5000 blog hits today. It started in December 2009 as a way of alleviating a bit of boredom whilst waiting for my CRB check to come through prior to taking my first nursing job. What initially started as a hobby soon snowballed in to a full-scale rant-a-thon of the things that have turned me into the grumpy old woman staring back at me in the mirror.  
Reaching 5000 hits is a big thrill for me as I only ever expected it to last for a couple of weeks until the novelty wore off. Now, six months later and I'm still keen to write a load of bunkum for my friends and family's general amusement. Sometimes it's funny, sometimes a little reflective and sometimes it drifts into bonkersville.  
And thank you to all of you who have taken the time and trouble to read the blog and leave comments. All of them (bar one slightly unusual blog reader with a keen eye on spelling and grammatical errors) have been gratefully received and are much appreciated. 
So, here's to the next 5000 blog hits and don't forget to keep checking in and please keep the comments coming...   

2 comments:

  1. Love your blogs Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou very much, glad you like them. Please feel free to keep checking in and leaving comments.
    FFB x

    ReplyDelete