Monday 25 October 2010

LIVING THE VIDA LOCA (LITERALLY)...



I don't know what came over me. Call it a moment of madness, but I just felt compelled to include Wagner's performance from Saturday's X Factor. It is so utterly dire, so stinky, so comprehensively horseshit in its entirety, that it beggers belief. This could be a terrible move as I have had the good fortune to have acquired a blog follower (hello MartyrMom) from across the pond and of course, you want to show off your country's attributes to their very best. You see, here in the UK, we like to think we know a thing or two about music. From this sceptred isle, this England, this creative melting pot of innovation and originality, step forward The Beatles, The Stones, The Kinks, Led Zep, Pink Floyd, The Sex Pistols, The Smiths, Coldplay, The Arctic Monkeys to name but a few. We also know a thing or two about insanity. It stems from our rich heritage of aristocratic interbreeding and syphillis which through the years has manifested itself nowadays as the conservative government. The X Factor programme is the result of when music and insanity meet head on. 


MartyrMom, this is for you. On behalf of England, may I take this opportunity of saying I'm truly very sorry....



2 comments:

  1. it's kinda like the plumber's crack...you just have to stare at it in awe.....you can't look away....I've never seen Simon speechless......thanks for punishing me one more time! I still say he'd make millions in Las Vegas.

    that flavor savor has to go though...I can't stand looking at his face as he says how he loves all women....haahahahhaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gruesome isn't it? I still can't quite fathom who the heck is voting for Wagner. Could be worse though, we also have a show aired yearly called the Eurovision Song Contest. Now THAT is planet la-la. Thanks for checking in.
    FFB

    ReplyDelete